The Non-Binary Monologues Project is a completely volunteer-run operation. We are committed to keeping the resource free for whomever needs it most.
That being said, we’re launching a sponsorship program to help cover the soft costs of curating, editing and categorizing monologues. Details below.
- Step One: Choose a monologue you’d like to sponsor.
- Step Two: Email us at nonbinarymonologues (at) gmail (dot) com to claim that monologue.
- Step Three: Donate $50 via this link: https://www.paypal.me/woodzick/50
- Step Four: Upon receiving the donation, we will add a line to the monologue post indicating that you (or an organization of your choice) is the sponsor of that monologue. (You may indicate your desire to remain anonymous.)
- Step Five: We’ll split the $50 as follows: $25 to The Non-Binary Monologues Project and $25 to the playwright.
If $50 is too high of a price point, we do accept general donations to The Non-Binary Monologues Project here: https://www.paypal.me/woodzick (Or, better yet, buddy up with a friend or friends and sponsor a monologue together!